Missouri Academy of Physician Assistants
2017 Pre-PA Conference
June 24, 2017
Congratulations on choosing a fantastic and rewarding career! As many of you have figured out by now, Physician Assistant programs are becoming more and more competitive due to an increasing number of applicants every year. On June 24th, MOAPA will be hosting a Pre-PA Symposium in Branson, Missouri to help give you that competitive edge over the hundreds of other applicants you may be competing against.
The event will be Saturday, June 24th 2017, from 12:00pm to 2:50pm at the Hilton Branson Convention Center in Branson, MO (more details will be provided with registration). This seminar is perfect for students who don’t have a Pre-PA organization, those who can’t commit to monthly meetings of a Pre PA group, or anyone interested in gaining acceptance into a PA Program!
This amazing seminar will include:
- An overview of the PA profession and its history
- Up to date information on the profession that every applicant needs to know
- Interview tips
- How to deal with CASPA
- Tips on the PA narrative
- How to stand out as an applicant
- Networking opportunities
- Panel discussion with current PA students and recent graduates from all four PA programs in Missouri
- The opportunity to meet with representatives from all four PA programs in Missouri in a “one stop shop” PA program exhibit hall
An event like this is rarely held in the Midwest, and on June 24th, it is coming to Branson, MO! Please, don’t miss out on this great opportunity to become a more knowledgeable and competitive candidate for PA school!
Attending this symposium, you will receive:
- A unique certificate of attendance suitable for listing on any PA application
- Electronic copies of all lecture materials
MOAPA has secured a reduced group rate valid June 21 - July 1, 2017 at the Hilton Branson Convention Center for conference attendees. Click here to make your reservation online or call the hotel directly at 417-336-5400 and ask for the Missouri Academy of Physician Assistants negotiated rate when reserving your room. Room reservations and all accompanying charges are the sole responsibility of the guest and are not included in the registration fee.