The MOAPA Annual Primary Care Update will feature a Vendor Hall during the conference. The target audience for the conference includes over 115 physician assistants, nurse practitioners, athletic trainers, and all other healthcare providers of interest.
We had a very successful conference last year and a large part of that success lies with the exhibitors in attendance and the companies that they work for. We could not run a successful conference without our exhibitors and sponsors! An exciting change this year is that the conference is changing locales. We are moving from the Radisson to the Hilton Branson Convention Center, located on the Branson Landing. With this exciting change comes other adjustments to our schedule and conference flow. For those of you whom have attended in the past, these changes will be outlined below:
This will be our first year at the Hilton Branson Convention center, however, there is a space just for exhibitors. Should we run out of space in that room, we may have to close registration for exhibitors; Therefore, getting your registration to us ASAP will assure you a space.
1. We are moving from a 4 day conference to a 3 day conference. Therefore, we will have 1 day where the exhibit tables will be set up and available.
2. The conference has been moved from July to June at the Hilton on the Landing.
3. All exhibitors should be in the same hall this year.
4. Instead of having several different Exhibit hall times, we are going to combine the time into two large blocks. We plan on dividing the groups up into small groups, and have them spend several minutes at your table and then rotate around the room. The exhibit hall will be on Monday, 6/26, and the two blocks will be from 9:55-11:30 and 1:25-2:55. The exhibit hall will be open from 9:30-4:00, which will give attendees time to come visit if they did not during the designated time.
5. There will continue to be a “Exhibit Hall Card” program that the attendees will bring to you at your tables. Those who complete the card will be entered into a drawing for a nice prize.
6. Given the increased expense of moving this conference, we have increased the sponsorship levels slightly. I will attach a breakdown of the exhibit levels. Also, we are offering more benefits at the various levels of sponsorship than we have in years past. We had our home office compare conferences around the area and come up with a better tier system. Please click here for details.
7. You can register online this year as an exhibitor, and pay with a company card for the selected exhibit space.
Monday, June 26, 2017
6:00 AM - Registration and set up begins in the Exhibit Hall. The room will potentially be unavailable on Sunday evening; Therefore, Exhibitors will need to set up on Monday.
9:55- 11:30 AM - First round of exhibit hall presentations. The attendees will be split into groups and each group will spend an allotted time at each exhibit table. The tables will be numbered, and the attendees will rotate around to each table at set intervals.
1:25 - 2:55 PM - Second round of exhibit hall presentations.
9:30 AM - 4:00 PM - Exhibit hall will be open to attendees should they want to come by for additional information from you or additional face time with you. It will be up to each individual exhibitor if they want to be present outside of the designated presentation times listed above.
If you require electricity, outlets are available. Vendors need to provide their own power strips, extension cords, and adapters. If extra equipment is needed, the Radisson staff can provide extra power strips and extension cords at an additional fee.
Download the Display Fee Agreement. Vendor booth forms must be received by May 26, 2017.
Payment by check is preferrable. Please make payable to MOAPA and mail to:
Wheeler Heart and Vascular Center
3800 South National, Suite 510
Springfield, MO 65807
If you need a copy of MOAPA's W9, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require hotel accommodations, The Hilton Branson Convention Center has extended a special rate for the conference. Click here for rates and to make your reservation.
If your company has a formalized vendor and/or grant process, please contact us at email@example.com.