The Saint Louis University Department of Physician Assistant Education invites alumni and any other interested PAs and NPs to a day of continuing medical education. The lectures for this activity are pending approval for a maximum 6 hours of AAPA Category 1 CME credit by the Physician Assistant Review Panel.
Registration will begin at 9:30 AM.
Presentations planned for the conference include:
- Benign Liver Lesions - Chet Hammill, MD, MCR, FACS
- Adult Vaccine Update - Claire Shapleigh, MPAS, PA-C
- Diabetes Medication Update - Paulina Cruz Bravo, MD
- Navigating the ED: What We Do and Don't Do - Kelsey Cozby, MMS, PA-C
- Racial Disparities in Prostate Screening - Denise Hooks-Anderson, MD
- Implementing Vascular & Interventional Medicine in Your Practice: The Time is Now - Keith Pereira, MD, DABR
- Acute Pancreatitis - Dominic Sanford, MD
- Brief MOAPA Update as reception begins
Lunch will be served between noon and 12:30 PM. We will end the day with a post-conference reception of light appetizers, soft drinks, wine and beer.
The conference will be held in the Multipurpose Room on the third floor of the Allied Health Professions Building at Saint Louis University.
MOAPA members can register for the entire conference for $75 (6 CMEs) or for the four afternoon lectures for $50 (4 CMEs). Lunch is included with both registrations. Non-MOAPA members can register for the entire conference for $100 or for the four afternoon lectures for $75.
The program fee includes lunch, program materials and CME certificate to be emailed at a later date. Online payment will confirm your registration and can be made at SLU Marketplace (select "Doisy College - Physician Assistant" and then choose "CME Registration").
We hope to see you at the event!
The Department of Physician Assistant Education
Doisy College of Health Sciences